Before the consultation
Prior to our meeting I will ask you to complete a pre consultation questionnaire and a 3 day food diary. This information enables me to assess your case and prepare for your consultation so I therefore ask that you provide as much detail as possible.
During the consultation
The initial consultation involves a detailed look at ‘the big picture’ of you and your individual circumstance and health concerns. During this 90 minute session I will take a full dietary, lifestyle and medical case-history. The consultation will give us the opportunity to discuss your current presenting symptoms and any other health or lifestyle concerns that you would like advice with. An analysis of your individual circumstance and how it may be impacting on your health will be considered and explained to you when I will inform you as to where your diet and lifestyle choices may be contributing to your symptoms. I ensure that I provide clients with a professional and caring environment to discuss their health concerns where confidentiality is of paramount importance.
We will then work together to create a treatment plan for you, which is realistic and sustainable where recommendations will be tailored to you and your individual lifestyle. My aim is to empower you to take control of your health and well-being. I see great importance in providing inspiration and knowledge to my clients in order for them to reach their ultimate health goals and maintain optimum vitality for lifelong wellbeing.
Your treatment plan may consist of:-
- Your health goals
- Dietary recommendations
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Supplement plan, if appropriate
- Educational handouts
- Free in clinic testing as appropriate
- Recommendation of functional lab tests, if appropriate
- GP tests may also be suggested
- Recommended reading/websites
Your initial consultation includes:
- Your one-to-one consultation
- A comprehensive report with your personalised goals and recommendations
- Email and telephone support to help you on your health journey
Consultations are available with Julie at the following locations:
- Langham Clinic, 2 Langham Grange, Langham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP31 3EE
- The Health Haven, 2 Newcomen Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9PA